Here at a MVA Training Ltd we positively respect to your personal information. We would like to tell you how we may use the personal details you provide us.
We use your personal and contact details for the purposes of providing our service to you. This includes details such as your name and address required to fulfil our contracts to you, as specified in Article 6 of the GDPR law.
This process not only includes the sale and the delivery of your purchases, but in order to fulfil our warrantee and guarantee promises on your products.
Due to these contractual requirements your information is stored on our secure and encrypted Computer systems for a maximum period of 8 years or when your warrantee and (or) guarantee expire, whichever is sooner.
We would like to use your details to periodically inform you of our services and special offers we have available to you as an existing customer.
The lawful basis for this under GDPR law is Legitimate Interest (article 6), in line with industry expected marketing behaviour.
We provide a clear opt out from all mass mailings, and if you would not like to receive information from us please advise your sales representative.
You have the following rights in relation to your information
- The right to be informed– The latest version of our privacy notice is available online at www.mvatraining.co.uk/privacy-policy
- The right of access– You can request a copy of the data we hold, and we will provide this in a standard electronic format where possible, or unless otherwise requested
- The right to rectification– if you report an error in the information we hold about you we will correct it
- The right to be forgotten– you can ask us to delete the information that we hold about you unless we have a legal reason to retain that information
- The right to restrict processing– you can ask us to stop a specific processing activity that you had previously given us a consent for
- The right to object– you can object the grounds on which we process your data where consent has not been given
You may make any of these requests using the details below:
Write to us at:
MVA Training, Aloe farm, Mile Road, Winfarthing, Norfolk, IP22 2EZ
Call us on
You may also make a complaint to the Information Commissioners Office at: